Monday, October 3, 2011

Look Mom! I'm on CJane!

I'm on C Jane today! Scroll down to the picture where she talks about meeting with the people at Deseret Book... I put that meeting together...and she came! I got to meet all of these bloggers:

www.trying2staycalm.com
www.blog.cjane.com
www.shannonmakesstuff.blogspot.com
www.theredheadedhostess.com
www.lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com
www.wellbehavedmormonwoman.blogspot.com
www.beinglds.blogspot.com
www.chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com
www.jenn-lee.blogspot.com
www.Iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com

We discussed our purposes in blogging and some other pretty great things. (More info on "other pretty great things" to come.) I walked away from that meeting feeling so inspired and motivated to go out and do good. Part of that inspiration was a makeover on my blog. I'm in the process (or rather a good friend's husband is in the process of helping me) of creating a new blog. New name, new design, everything. (Shhh...don't tell Blogger, but I'm even moving to WordPress!) Don't worry, I'll make sure you have links to the new blog when it is up and running. I'm really excited!

12 comments:

  1. I can't believe you had a blogger party and I wasn't invited. It hurts Ash, it hurts. On a serious note- I really cannot believe that I have yet to meet Sheri Dew- is she real?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting!! :D congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're famous! And I know you!!! :)

    So cool to meet all of those women, I would have loved to be there! And your outfit was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you do with your already adorable blog!

    tDMg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I was there!

    And lucky me! The best part was meeting you. You are the very best.

    So wordpress? I hear that's where it's at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahave I ever told you that i love you? Welp, I do. Can't wait for the unveiling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Your blog is so uplifting and fun. I love it.

    You will love Wordpress! Good move.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful blog. I cannot wait to see how it looks after your change. It was so wonderful to be there and meet you in person.Wish we had more time to chat! Thank you for the lovely day and also the opportunity to hear from Sheri Dew and meet Cjane too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always fun meeting fellow bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a terrific job with the meeting! I was so nervous going in but the atmosphere was so calming it calmed me too. It was a great discussion. Look forward to doing more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wordpress is the BOMB! I love it.

    I have a health blog/website : EnjoyYourHealthyLife.com if you want to check it out :)

    Best of luck with the changes Ash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting AE Jones: The Blog! I absolutely love hearing from you. Don't forget to "follow" me so I can "follow" you as well! Loves!